1. In 8086 the overflow flag is set when
a) The sum is more than 16 bits
b) Signed numbers go out of their range after an arithmetic operation
c) Carry and sign flags are set
d) During subtraction
2. The advantage of memory mapped I/O over I/O mapped I/O is,
b) Many instructions supporting memory mapped I/O
c) Require a bigger address decoder
d) All the above
3. In 8086 microprocessor the following has the highest priority among all type
b) DIV 0
c) TYPE 255
d) OVER FLOW
4. BHE of 8086 microprocessor signal is used to interface the
a) Even bank memory
b) Odd bank memory
5. In 8086 microprocessor one of the following statements is not true.
a) Coprocessor is interfaced in MAX mode
b) Coprocessor is interfaced in MIN mode
c) I/O can be interfaced in MAX / MIN mode
6. Why 8085 processor is called an 8 bit processor?
a) Because 8085 processor has 8 bit ALU.
b) Because 8085 processor has 8 bit data bus.
c) a & b.