FCI old Question papers 2011|FCI Grade III(Accounts) exam pattern
1. Who is the Minister of Agriculture of India?
(A) Sharad Pawar
(B) Ran Vilas Paswan
(C) Shiv Raj Patil
(D) None of these
2. What is the other name for River Gangas?
3. A person of which of the following blood group can receive blood of any group?
4. Evergreen type of forests are found in?
(A) Equatorial climate
(B) Monsoon climatic region
(C) Desert regions
(D) Mediterranean region
5 Which of the following is / are the main agents of soil erosion?
(A) Wind and water
(D) High temperature and humidity
6. Monsoon is caused by?
(A) Revolution of Earth
(B) Movement of Clouds
(C) Seasonal reversal of the winds
(D) Larger change in amplitude of seasonal cycle of land temperature
7. The earth is?
(D) Pralate spheroid
8. Which is the last letter of the Greek alphabet?
9. Which of the following set can not enter into the list of fundamental quantities in any system of units?
(A) Length, mass and velocity
(B) Length, time and velocity
(C) Mass, time and velocity
(D) Length, time and mass
10. Which is the birth place of Hitler?